General Engineering – Light and Heavy Metal Manufacturing
The experienced general engineering team at Vehicle Construction and Maintenance is able to design and built almost anything made of metal.
Whether it’s a part of your vehicle, or some project from around your home or work, tell the VCM team what you need, and we’ll create it for you.
Examples of our general engineering work include:
We can manufacture anything in steel, aluminium or stainless steel, including:
- security camera poles and brackets
- stainless steel architectural work and more
- small and medium cabinets in any finish
- aluminium security screens, gates and fences
- general steel fabrication, repairs and modification
Past heavy engineering projects have included the design and manufacture of:
- steel beams – structural building beams
- ram guards (bollards) for commercial buildings and storefronts
- loading ramps